Arrow has been off to a busy start this year, representing buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords across the Twin Cities area. Arrow has also been extremely busy on the contracting side of our business. Take a look at what we have been up to from January through March of 2017!!!
Arrow Companies sold two industrial buildings during the first quarter. Totaling 37,354 SF of space. These properties were located at 1167 Viking Drive in Maplewood and 17171 113th Ave N in Dayton. The following properties are currently pending and are expected to close during the second quarter-
Arrow leased multiple office, retail, and industrial spaces during the first quarter. See the first quarter transactions below-
- Fidelity Building Services leased 4,841 SF of space at 1136 114th Ave in Coon Rapids.
- Arrow leased 10,000 SF to Big Picture Twin Cities 5929 Brooklyn Blvd in Brooklyn Center.
- Keller Williams leased 7,981 SF of space at the Bell Tower office building in Osseo.
- Get it Done Fitness leased space at 224 County Road 81 in Osseo commencing March 1st.
- Arrow lease 11650 96th Ave N in Maple Grove to Fierce Play Fitness
- Aitkens Essentials, Inc. leased 4,600 SF of space at 11520 96th Ave N in Maple Grove.
- Peak Potential Family Chiropractic leased 1,536 SF at 16190 State Hwy 7 in Minnetonka.
- 9040 Quaday Ave in Otsego was leased to Clear Point Construction in February.
- Arrow renewed Fresenius Medical’s lease at 7365 Kirkwood Court North in Maple Grove.
Arrow worked with the following companies in leasing space in the twin cities area.
- Twin City Twisters — 20,197 SF in Brooklyn Park
- Esmeril Industries — 5,325 SF in Plymouth
- Fair & Square Remodeling — 1,771 SF in Plymouth
- Revo Brand — 19,381 SF in Plymouth
- Wolf Construction — 2,922 SF in Minnetonka
Arrow Contracting finished a state of the art industrial building along Hwy 101 in Otsego. This 55,000 SF machine shop building is the new home to P&F Machining. Construction on the Sycamore Commons office building in Maple Grove is going full speed ahead. This week contractors are continuing to frame the exterior and the roofing and underground plumbing was started. Within the next week or so underground electrical will be started. Arrow is also working on a few tenant improvements/expansions at Waterfront Commons II in Otsego.