Buying a home is one of the most exciting moments in anyone's life. Choosing a REALTOR® as your first step will ensure that your new home and community meets your needs. At Arrow Companies, our services range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll soon understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure you will see every property in the area that meets your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't overpay for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payments.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® who you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine which neighborhood best matches your criteria.
- Identify important features you need your new home to possess.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other possible inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Provide beginning-to-end real estate market solutions and expertise.
Knowledge, experience, connections, follow-through, and professionalism. These were characteristics important in our selection of one company to represent our need for commercial real estate property management, leasing, tenant improvements, and selling. Thankfully, Arrow Companies fulfilled our needs on all ...More Testimonials
NORTH 101 BUSINESS PARK IN ROGERS NEARLY FILLED WITH NEW TENANTS!Feb 14, 2020
Suite 14170 (6,025 SF) LEASED Telamon Suite 14140 (3,447 SF) LEASED Arimation / Simplex Suite 14196 (1,944 SF) LEASED Lucid Consulting Suite 14144 (5,33…
OAK GROVE PARKWAY IN BROOKLYN PARK GETS NEW TENANTS!Feb 12, 2020
Noble Office Park community welcomes two new tenants! Cardinal Financial moved into office space 4650 – 4660 Oak Grove Parkway in Brooklyn Park, MN. They will occupy 2,94…
Remaining Office Condo’s in Plymouth Office Plaza Sold!Feb 10, 2020
SOLD! 18205 45th Ave. N., Suite C (Investment) – Dec. 2019 (Shell Unit) SOLD! 18205 45th Ave. N., Suite B (Owner User) – Jan. 2020 (Shell Unit) SOLD! 18…