Buying a home is one of the most exciting moments in anyone's life. Choosing a REALTOR® as your first step will ensure that your new home and community meets your needs. At Arrow Companies, our services range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll soon understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure you will see every property in the area that meets your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't overpay for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payments.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® who you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine which neighborhood best matches your criteria.
- Identify important features you need your new home to possess.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other possible inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Provide beginning-to-end real estate market solutions and expertise.
I used Jeff Penfield as my commercial agent to assist me in securing new office space. He was recommended by a colleague of mine in Maple Grove. After visiting several locations, I settled on my present office space in Brooklyn Park. Jeff was immensely helpful in reviewing and revising the commercial lease, which ...More Testimonials
New Building Sign at Bell Tower WestMar 18, 2019
Congratulations to Blue 42 as their sign is going up on the building today! They are the newest tenant at Bell Tower West (9325 Upland Lane N, Maple Grove). They will be …
Built in 2006 – Sold in 2019Mar 8, 2019
In 2006, Arrow Contracting built Royal Vending an industrial building in Maple Grove. This building is 23,162 SF made up of 2,684 SF Office, 2,744 SF Mezzanine and 17,734…
Real Estate Full Steam Ahead – 2019Feb 27, 2019
Arrow Real Estates takes on 2019 full steam ahead! Check out what we have been up! Landlord Representation – LEASED 1,143 SF space leased located at 7584 80th Stree…