Buying a home is one of the most exciting moments in anyone's life. Choosing a REALTOR® as your first step will ensure that your new home and community meets your needs. At Arrow Companies, our services range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll soon understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure you will see every property in the area that meets your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't overpay for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payments.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® who you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine which neighborhood best matches your criteria.
- Identify important features you need your new home to possess.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other possible inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Provide beginning-to-end real estate market solutions and expertise.
I used Jeff Penfield as my commercial agent to assist me in securing new office space. He was recommended by a colleague of mine in Maple Grove. After visiting several locations, I settled on my present office space in Brooklyn Park. Jeff was immensely helpful in reviewing and revising the commercial lease, which ...More Testimonials
What’s Arrow Contracting Been Up to?Feb 14, 2019
Arrow Contracting wrapped up a tenant improvement at Bell Tower West for Minnesota Neonatal Physicians in January. The space consisted of three offices, storage room and …
Good Ending to 2018Jan 28, 2019
Arrow had a handful notable transactions to end the 2018 year strong- Arrow Real Estate represented the seller on a 15,000 square foot industrial building located at 1088…
Bell Tower Osseo Fully Occupied!Jan 23, 2019
Bell Tower Osseo is now fully occupied for the first time in over 10 YEARS! Arrow Companies represented the owners on the last three lease deals to make the building full…