Buying a home is one of the most exciting moments in anyone's life. Choosing a REALTOR® as your first step will ensure that your new home and community meets your needs. At Arrow Companies, our services range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll soon understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure you will see every property in the area that meets your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't overpay for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payments.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® who you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine which neighborhood best matches your criteria.
- Identify important features you need your new home to possess.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other possible inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Provide beginning-to-end real estate market solutions and expertise.
Jeff Penfield has sold three commercial properties for Security Bank & Trust. He was not only effective but a pleasure to work with. Communication is very important to us and it was helpful to also have Chad Weeks and the staff available & responsive. I would highly recommend choosing Arrow Companies for your real ...More Testimonials
Bell Tower – Osseo, West & SouthOct 1, 2018
Fun fact… between 2001 and 2006 there were THREE Bell Tower buildings that were constructed in Maple Grove/Osseo. Since October 2017 Arrow Real Estate has been mana…
10900 89th Ave N, Maple GroveSep 17, 2018
Congratulations to Minnesota Office Furniture, LLC on leasing 4,800 SF of warehouse space at 10900 89th Ave N in Maple Grove! Arrow Real Estate represented the own…
Newest Tenant at Bell Tower West!Sep 13, 2018
Arrow Companies recently represented the owners at Bell Tower West in leasing space to Nuvell Clinics. They will be opening next week!!! Arrow also had the pleasure of do…