Good Ending to 201801/28/2019
Arrow had a handful notable transactions to end the 2018 year strong-
- Arrow Real Estate represented the seller on a 15,000 square foot industrial building located at 10883 89th Avenue North, Maple Grove. The building was sold to Transit Team Inc. and closed on 11/30/2018 for $2.8 Million.
- Also, on 11/30/2018 Arrow represented the seller and closed on 8878 Zealand Avenue North, Brooklyn Park MN for $542,000. The buyer being Feist Automotive.
- Arrow represented Buyer (My Grace Properties, LLC) for the purchase of 4300 Baker Road in Minnetonka, MN. The 8,104 SF building was recently remodeled and occupied by Prosperwell Financial in January 2019. The property closed in November of 2018 for the price of $1,300,000.
- A three unit office condo at 15600 35th Ave. in Plymouth sold for $715,000 in October 2018 (4,680 SF @ $153 /psf). The Seller was represented by Arrow Companies in this transaction.
- Arrow represented the Seller in a quick transaction in Chaska at 1472 White Oak drive in October 2018. This property was listed and under contract in two weeks!! The Purchase Price was $270,000 for the 1,536 SF office condo ($175.78 / psf).
- A retail condo at 13783 Ibis Street was sold in October of 2018 in Andover, MN. This 1,875 SF suite was purchased for $346,875 by Milk Mom’s who will be using the space as an office / sales retail sales office. Arrow represented the Seller in this transaction – Boulder Point Properties.
- The last transaction of the year was located at 14490 Northdale Boulevard, Rogers MN. It closed on 12/31/2018 for $795,000. Arrow represented the buyers, Top Notch Equipment, Inc. This was especially a notable transaction because Arrow worked with the city of Rogers to get a conditional use permit. This allows Top Notch to run their Landscape and Equipment company at the building with outside storage.