Buying a home is one of the most exciting moments in anyone's life. Choosing a REALTOR® as your first step will ensure that your new home and community meets your needs. At Arrow Companies, our services range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll soon understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure you will see every property in the area that meets your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't overpay for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payments.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® who you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine which neighborhood best matches your criteria.
- Identify important features you need your new home to possess.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other possible inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Arrow Companies has been very responsive to our needs, from the process of making our facility ready in time to move in, to resolving HVAC issues along the way, to helping put us in touch with skilled experts as we make improvements/updates to our office. Cliff Reithel, in particular, has always been quick to respond ...More Testimonials
Arrow Companies Busy in Maple GroveJun 2, 2017
After a long Memorial Day Weekend Arrow Companies has been right back to work! Arrow has had a busy week in all aspects of our business in the city of Maple Grove. Arrow …
Featured Client- P&F MachiningMay 15, 2017
P&F Machining has been in business for nearly three decades. Their primary approach to business is “precision first.” P&F Machining has built a solid reputation f…
2017 First Quarter UpdateApr 10, 2017
Arrow has been off to a busy start this year, representing buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords across the Twin Cities area. Arrow has also been extremely busy on the c…