Buying a home is one of the most exciting moments in anyone's life. Choosing a REALTOR® as your first step will ensure that your new home and community meets your needs. At Arrow Companies, our services range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll soon understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure you will see every property in the area that meets your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't overpay for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payments.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® who you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine which neighborhood best matches your criteria.
- Identify important features you need your new home to possess.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other possible inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
I have been doing business with Arrow Companies for almost 11 years. Arrow not only provides excellent property management services for my company, but also administers the leasing of suites that become vacant. I am confident when I contract with them to provide leasing services that the marketing of my building is of ...More Testimonials
2017 First Quarter UpdateApr 10, 2017
Arrow has been off to a busy start this year, representing buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords across the Twin Cities area. Arrow has also been extremely busy on the c…
Sycamore Commons Ground BreakingNov 10, 2016
On November 3rd, Arrow Contracting broke ground on the new Sycamore Commons Office Building. This new building will be a 33,852 SF two-story office building on the Maple …
Maple Grove Approves Sycamore CommonsOct 18, 2016
On October 17th, the City of Maple Grove approved the Sycamore Commons Development. This development will include a 33,852 SF two-story office building on the Maple Grove…